One Second a Day - Digital Journaling
Every day I record at least one second of video. I then compile it into a Moonly video - a digital journal showing some images and vibe of my life in that period.
I’ve started in February 2017 and kept it going until May 2017. I then had a loooong break until reconnecting with this practice in June 2021. I really enjoy seeing how this practice evolves over time.
Here’s the list of videos in chronological order. My favourite ones in bold.
- One Second A Day: February 2017 - youtube link
- One Second A Day: March 2017 - youtube link
- Between Fire and Water (May 2017) - youtube link
- Rose Moon 2021 - youtube link
- Flying Moon 2021 (10 July - 7 August) - youtube link
- Forest Moon 2021, 8 Aug - 6 Sep - youtube link
- Walking Moon 7 Sep - 5 Oct 2021 - youtube link
- Feather Moon 6 Oct - 3 Nov 2021 - youtube link
- Planting Moon 4 Nov - 3 Dec 2021 - youtube link
- Inner Moon 4 Dec - 1 Jan 2022 - youtube link
Note to self: find an alternative to youtube for video uploads, as I want to be Google Free before 2023*