I create games and infinite games for personal regeneration and cocreation.
Are you ready for some Serious Fun?
- Prioritise Priorities (Open for Foreplay) - Mastery requires practice. This game is a process to design a flexible routine that will help you prioritise your priorities everyday, and make artful changes whenever you need.
- The Silence Game - Switch off the noise in your environment to experience silence, stillness, and a deep state of presence..
- The Departure Game - Enjoy the last few days before traveling, instead of stressing about too many things to do.
- Yearly Review - Reconnect with moments that shaped your year. Process your journey. Embrace new adventures.
- Gratitude Token - a collaborative game designed to catalyse expressing gratitude within a community.
- The Community Council - a collaborative meta-game, designed to catalyze projects and facilitate community weaving.
- Play, Laugh, Love - 60 Activities to Bring More Fun to Your Relationship
I am creating numerous games and always looking for playtesting opportunities In-Real-Life. If we meet, just ask me to play:
- Akinado Nada Nissa (solo and multiplayer) - magickal life processing
- The Village Game (8 people+) - practicing community-living skills through storytelling
- The Storytelling Game (multiplayer) - telling stories & harmonising
- Infinity Squares (solo and multiplayer) - visual life processing and a moment of grounding
- The Handbook Game (for orgs) - communicate mission and processes of your organisation in a crystal-clear and concise way