Storytelling & Documentation Magic
I tell heartfelt stories documenting beautiful dreams becoming a reality.
- Creating a monthly / moonly newsletter for regenerative projects, organisations and communities. I will narrate your story in a consistent rhythm, serving to build trust and connection with your audience, and to create documentation for your organisation (€500-€1000/m, token payments possible)
- Creating hanbooks / documentation for your organisation (€1000-€5000, token payments possible)
- Moonly Reviews 🌑🌕 - a heartfelt electronic letter aligned with the Moon, sharing my personal story as it unfolds
- Enspiral Newsletter (Internal & External) - updates from a network of people helping each other do meaningful work and notes from the field of the future of work and a new way of organising.
- Microsolidarity in Pico - a newsletter complimenting documentation of my community weaving work in Pico Island.
- Sunday Insights (newsletter project in 2020) - weekly email with an insight, a prompt, a picture, and an idea worth spreading.
“One of my favourite things about the Sunday Insights is that they give a window into your world. I love it that not only are you deep thinkers committed to the things that matter most in life, but that you are also committed to being guides on the journey. So grateful to be in satsanga.”
– Cathy Hutchison
Documentation Projects 📖
- Microsolidarity in Pico - a digital journal documenting the process of community weaving in Pico Island, by practicing Microsolidarity.
- Digital Journal (inactive) - a digital journaling / personal development documentation project which evolved into my personal website.
- The White Log (inactive) - creating notes on living a meaningful life, co-created with Silvia Bastos.
More documentation in the archive.
Link to tweet
Video Journaling 📹
- One Second A Day - Every day I record at least one second of video. I then compile it into a Moonly video - a digital journal showing some images and vibe of my life in that period.
- Michal & Silvia / Honeyboom (inactive) - Youtube channel exploring tools and inspiration to help you build vibrant relationships
- Anton on Holidays (fun travel documentary) - Back in the summer of 2012 I traveled over 11000 km with a shark called Anton.
Articles, Stories & Letters 📝
Here’s the archive with my articles, stories and letters.
See you around, Beautiful Person 💜