Pirate Wizard Looking for a Home in the Netherlands
It is so, that Michał (that’d be me) decided to become a professional pirate - and enrolled into the Enkhuizer Zeevaartschool (Netherlands) - the world’s finest School of the Nautical Arts training tall ship sailors.
What’s a tall ship, you ask?
( ☝️ That’s the courtyard of the school, and my very, very excited self. )
I’m looking for a Home for my studies (Oct 23 - Apr 24)
- a sailboat / houseboat / RV that could use a winter steward.
- a house sit
- a good, old-fashioned rental, although my budget is rather thin for Dutch market prices.
- a house swap with the Wizard Cabin in the woods or 1 bed epic house in Pico Island.
- open to other options - you name it!
Location: Amsterdam / Enkhuizen / somewhere around. The school is located in Enkhuizen and I need to be there only one day per week, the rest is study time at home - so I can travel further for ideal match.
I’m a pirate wizard living in Pico Island (Azores) and building a Forest Sanctuary and a Pirate Base. I’ve been here for 3 years+, supporting local projects and creating a gift economy allowing people to thrive with minimal reliance on financial capital (growing food, sharing resources).
Professionally, I create relational growth experiences and catalyse groups to unlock their creative potential. I work with positive impact projects, such as:
- Traditional Dream Factory - a regenerative coliving in Portugal
- Enspiral - a global network helping people do more meaningful work
- Treehouse DAO - a regenerative publishing studio
I’m enrolling into a pro sailing school to move forward on my journey to host transformational experiences at sea and connect positive impact projects worldwide with a fleet of sailboats. Plus, personally speaking, sailing is when I feel the most alive.
I’d be super grateful for any leads & divine connections. Please send them my way!
Wishing you a beautiful day!
michalroots @ gmail.com
@michalroots on telegram